PER NO SURPRISE ACT AND HIPPA
The clinical hour lasts 40-50 minutes. Some insurances allow 60 minutes.
$250 for intake sessions; after that: $220 for couples or families; and $200 for individual time; $300 for an emergency visit; $375 for 53-90 minute sessions; or per hour for legal matters. Phone calls, emails, reading of reports, consultations with colleagues are billed at $200/hour.
Presentations, trainings and intensives are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Do I have a co-pay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage period: calendar or fiscal year?
- Name of representative and date of provided information
- Behavioral health department phone number and billing address (sometimes it is different than the regular insurance claims address)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and Zelle are preferred forms of payment to major credit cards (others, like Venmo, check, pay-pal, on a case-by-case basis).
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me with, at least, two-full business days in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
This feature is not available. ALWAYS please call the office and leave a detailed message, if I am unable to respond.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.