PER NO SURPRISE ACT AND HIPPA
The clinical hour lasts 40-50 minutes. Some insurances allow 60 minutes.
$200 for intake sessions; after that: $165 for couples or families and $150 for individual time; $300 for 55-90 minute sessions or per hour for legal matters. Phone calls, emails, reading of reports, consultations with colleagues are billed at $150/hour.
Presentations, trainings and intensives are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met? Do I have a co-pay?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage period: calendar or fiscal year?
- Name of representative and date of provided information
- Behavioral health department phone number and billing address (sometimes it is different than the regular insurance claims address)
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check, major credit cards and Zelle are accepted for payment (latter preferred).
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least with two-full business days in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Call the office and leave a message, please.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.